08 October 2010

Miecznikowski line

So I still don't know the names of the couple that got this line going, so we'll just call them Mr. and Mrs. Miecznikowski. Here are their children, in no particular order:

1. Michal Gabriel Miecznikowski

2. Ludwig or Ludwik Miecznikowski

3. Teofil Miecznikowski

As far as I know, they only had the three boys. I'll update that if I learn something different.

Out of the three boys, I only know of what happened with Michal Gabriel. He my direct ancestor.

Click on any of the names that are links and it'll take you to another page about them, or do a search from the search box on any of the names to see all possible articles related to an individual. I'll be updating links and information as I get it. 

2 comments:

  1. Ludwik Miecznikowski miał syna Stanisława.
    Stanisław 3 synów Gabriela,Marka,Piotra.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feliks(Felek)Miecznikowski i żona Janina Miecznikowska mają córkę Wandę.

    ReplyDelete

What I'd like to say...